Binance × BitUniverse First Global Futures Grid Trading Contest-30,000 USDT To Be Won!
On May 28, BitUniverse announced that, after 2 months of development, the Binance Futures markets are finally supported for their Grid Trading Bot. This makes Binance the first Futures platform in the world on which Grid Bots can be created on.
In order to celebrate this further cooperation, Binance & BitUniverse are holding the very first Global Futures Grid Bot Trading Competiton — with a total of 30,000USDT to be won.
1. Contest Period⏰
2020/05/28 12:00 PM to 2020/06/11 12:00 PM (UTC)
2. Sign up for the contest🙋♂️
3. Event Rules📄
Participants should use the new BitUniverse Futures Grid Bot on Binance (Futures) to join competition.
Your Bot has to meet the following conditions to be eligible for any of Awards:
1. The leveraged investment of a single Grid Trading Bot should be ≧ 500 USDT (For example: 50 USDT investment with 10× Leverage)
2. Lasting time of the Bot should be ≧ 12 hours
3.The transactions should be ≧ 30
4. Awards- Total 30,000USDT 🏆
(1) Participation( Lucky Awards + New User Awards)— $10,000 USDT
Every User who creates a Bot within the competition period that meets all conditions will randomly get the 10–100USDT as awards by joining「LUCK SPIN」. Prize pool is 5,000 USDT! First come, first served.
How to get Lucky Awards: Log in BitUniverse app > On「Me」page > Tap 「 LUCKY SPIN」post to get the awards.
<2>New User Awards
Participants who use their Binance Futures Account for the first time within the competition, will also get an additional 10 USDT as new user awards. Prize pool is 5,000USDT! First come, first served.
Three-step tutorial for create a Binance Futures Grid Bot:
(2) Trading Master Awards— 5,000 USDT
During the competition, there will be a ranking of the Bots with the highest Grid Profit percentage. The 20 Users who have the best ranking at the end will share a prize pool of 5,000 USDT:
#1: 600 USDT
#6–10: 200 USDT
(3) Trading King Awards-10,000 USDT
During the competition, there will be a ranking of the Bots with the highest Total Grid Profit. The 22 users who have the best ranking at the end will share a prize pool of 10.000 USDT:
#1: 2,000 USDT
#3–5: 888 USDT
#6–10: 488 USDT
(4) Exclusive VIP User Awards-5,000 USDT
During the event, if your trading volume meets the following conditions, then you will get a share of the 5,000 USDT prize pool. First come, first served.
Trading volume ≥ 150BTC
Award: 50 USDT + Binance VIP1 futures account for 30 days + VIP service from BitUniverse
Trading volume ≥ 300BTC
Award: 100 USDT + Binance VIP2 futures account for 30 days + VIP service from BitUniverse
- The effective transactions do not include account matching or self-dealing during the event, which will be disqualified.
- The participants who join with more than one account will be disqualified to all the awards.
- The rewards will be distributed to the winners’ Binance account within 2 weeks after the event.
- Investors should pay attention to crypto currency investment risks. BitUniverse offers Grid Trading tools, but does not take any responsibility for the personal investment behavior.
- Binance and BitUniverse are entitled to the final interpretation of this activity.
FAQ for Futures Grid bot❓
Q1: I’ve been already a user of Binance and BitUniverse before the event. Can I participate in this event?
A1: Of course!You can. New and old users can participate in the competition.
Q2: How’s the total profit rate calculated ? Can I create multiple bots at the same time?
A2: Each participant can create multiple bots during the competition. Only the one with the highest rate will be shown in the ranking. For example, if A creates three bots, the total profit rate for the first is 150%, the second is 50%, and the third is 80%.Finally the 150% total profit will be shown in the ranking.
Q3:How’s the grid profit calculated ? Can I create multiple bots at the same time?
A3:Each participant can create multiple bots during the competition. And the grid profit will be sum and shown in the ranking. For example, if A creates three bots, the grid profit for the first is 40USDT, the second is 30USDT, and the third one is 60USDT. And the the grid profit will be sum as 40+30+60=130USDT, which will be shown in the ranking.
Q4:If I created the Futures Grid Bot before the competition, and will it be qualified to join the competition?
A4: No. The Futures Grid Bot created before the competition will not be qualified to join. We just suggest that you should create the Futures Bot after the competition begins.
Q5:I have known about the competition rules, and how can I check the grid profit or the total profit rate for my Bot?
A5: If you create a Future Grid Bot on BitUniverse, you can check the grid profit and total profit rate in the app any time.
Join our telegram group to take the further assistance.
👉 Contest telegram Group: https://t.me/bituniverse